Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Desktop Support Engineer
• Troubleshooting and problem resolution;
• To provide first point-of-contact for any problem reported by client;
• Provide end user support;
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and office application problem;
• Assist and support IT-related project implementation;
• Provide technical and helpdesk support when required;
• Perform installations/ configurations/ upgrades/ troubleshooting on various Windows OS;
• Provide end-user support with regards to hardware/ software/ IT peripherals related issues;
• Basic network support; e.g: intranet/ Internet connectivity issues, Emails troubleshooting, user login errors, print failures, etc;
• Knowledge of setting up/ troubleshooting of servers is an advantage;
• Assist in IT project implementations.
• Min Diploma in IT, Computer Studies, Computer Engineering or others relevant.
• Min 2 year relevant working experience in the IT industry.
• Possess relevant IT experience in desktop computers, notebooks, printers and IT peripherals.
• Possess relevant IT experience in desktop Operating Systems (e.g. Windows NT/2K/2003/XP), standard application software (e.g. MS Office 2K/2003/XP, Lotus Notes, IE/Netscape, Anti-virus, etc), Palm Desktop/Auto Sync and VPN etc.
• Possess knowledge of setting up and troubleshooting network related issues.
• Working experience in supporting Macintosh system is an advantage.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
• Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for senior positions.
• Fresh graduates with RELEVANT experience (Industrial Training or vacation jobs) are welcomed to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email your detailed resume in MS words format with photo (scanned), stating working experience, qualifications, current salary, expected salary, availability and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
My Child(<1yrs) was born in Msia with Msia passport, we tag along his Sgrean application and was approved. Would like to clarify a few item below:
i)Can he continue stay at Msia during Renunciation for both Sg and Msia?
ii)Can he continue use both Malaysia and Singapore passport?
iii) When he back to SG in future(>2yrs), can he exit Msia using Msia Passport while enter SG using SG Passport?
Appreciate your help.
Posted in Strictly Speaking
Hi, just wondering what everyone’s favorite non-meat sources of protein are. I’m largely plant-based, so most of my protein comes from tofu, eggs, and impossible meat. The only other alternatives I know about are seitan, tempeh, beyond meat but I’ve never tried any (with the exception of beyond meat, but hated it). Anything else?
Posted in General Discussions
Posted in 20's Club
❰❰ Quote:Agree, although its also crazy to think about how the actions of a few can cause such a large scale effect. A couple burning plantations creates pollution issues for countries hundreds of miles away.
If only it were a "couple burning plantations". More than 2.4 million acres was burned last year. That's 9,700 square kilometers. By comparison, Singapore is 718 square kilometers.
Also relevant to consider the size difference between the 2 countries.
Posted in General Discussions
Not to mention the comforting glow from the phones of people around you, and the harmonious blending of ring tones and notification sounds with the movie soundtrack.
I don’t know what kind of cinema you’ve been going to, luckily I have had better luck at the movies.
Posted in Entertainment, Leisure & Sports