Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
IT Support Engineer
- Provide on site/ helpdesk support to Microsoft Office applications, Windows Operating Systems, and Lotus Notes/ Exchange/ Outlook and Internet Explorer/ IT peripherals related issues.
- Perform installations/ configurations/ upgrades/ troubleshooting on various Windows OS.
- Provide advice and assistance to end-user whenever necessary
- Min. Diploma in IT or relevant field
- Posses 1 to 2 years helpdesk and/or desktop support experience
- Proficient in troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications/ Windows Operating Systems/ Outlook/ Exchange/ Lotus Notes/ Internet Explorer and networking
- Capable of providing either Helpdesk or on-site support
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to start work on a short notice will be an added advantage
- CCNA certification will be an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email your detailed resume in MS words format with photo (scanned), stating working experience, qualifications, current salary, expected salary, availability and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Có thể nói các sản phẩm cửa nhôm kính ngày càng được ứng dụng phổ biến đối với cửa sổ, cửa ra vào hay các loại cửa khác của các công trình hiện nay.
Không chỉ có các lợi thế vượt trội về độ bền, khả năng cách âm, cách nhiệt hay giá thành, các loại cửa làm từ nhôm kính còn được đánh giá cao về vẻ đẹp. Đặc biệt đối với các dòng Cửa nhôm cao cấp bởi nó góp phần giúp cho các công trình trở nên sang trọng, tinh tế và đẳng cấp hơn.
[/img] tại thị trường Việt Nam có nhiều chủng loại khác nhau.Trong bài viết này Minh An Window xin giới thiệu đến quý khách hàng 5 mẫu cửa nhôm cao cấp và thông dụng nhất hiện nay, được nhiều khách hàng lựa chọn sử dụng nhiều: .....
Posted in Property Talk, Housing & Rental
Marital Status: Single
Nationality and Ethnicity: Indian
Annual Salary: $102k + bonus (~$10k)
Education: Masters from NUS (Graduated 2016)
Pass: on EP since 2016
Last applied in April 2017, when I was at 54k base. 'm working as an analytics manager/data scientist in a fintech company. How are my chances looking?
Thanks in advance _/\_
The is a wig with a U-shaped opening on the top or side of the wig. The U-part opening allows you to cover up the traces of the wig by blending your natural hair over the top of the wig or attaching a closure, leaving you with a hairstyle that looks like it is growing out of your scalp. The “U-part” creates a natural look and makes the wearer feel like they are wearing their hair.
How do you style a wig with a U-part?
There are so many different ways you can style your U-part wig. As we’ve mentioned through the blog post, you have the option of trying as many colors and styles as you like. Whether you want an asymmetrical hairstyle or a wet wavy hairstyle, these U-units give you the option to try a new style every day.
Are U Part Wigs Better?
Now for the last question, are U-part wigs better? The answer is yes if you are someone who knows how to treat your natural hair. Most women have said .....
Posted in Beauty, Health & Fitness
My Child(<1yrs) was born in Msia with Msia passport, we tag along his Sgrean application and was approved. Would like to clarify a few item below:
i)Can he continue stay at Msia during Renunciation for both Sg and Msia?
ii)Can he continue use both Malaysia and Singapore passport?
iii) When he back to SG in future(>2yrs), can he exit Msia using Msia Passport while enter SG using SG Passport?
Appreciate your help.
Posted in Strictly Speaking
Hi, just wondering what everyone’s favorite non-meat sources of protein are. I’m largely plant-based, so most of my protein comes from tofu, eggs, and impossible meat. The only other alternatives I know about are seitan, tempeh, beyond meat but I’ve never tried any (with the exception of beyond meat, but hated it). Anything else?
Posted in General Discussions