Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats

Login with Facebook or Google


Posted By: Gallianz

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023

Price: $1.00

Login to Contact User

Gallianz is a professional supplier of clad plates. We are proficient in all the production processes. Each details are our advantages. We also offer a range of metal processing services:

Clad Plate Edge Peeling Service, Clad Plate Edge Beveling Service and Clad plate Coiling Service. If you need these special services, please contact and tell your requests.

Different Types Of Clad Plate Processing Services
What Is Clad Plate Processing Service
Clad plate processing service refers to the professional services offered by specialized companies to process clad plates according to customer specifications and requirements. These services involve various techniques and processes to cut, bend, weld, machine, or heat treat clad plates to achieve the desired dimensions, shapes, and properties.

Typically, clad plate suppliers have the expertise, equipment, and facilities to handle clad plates of different materials, thicknesses, and sizes. They work closely with clients to understand their specific needs and provide customized solutions. These companies may have the capabilities to handle complex projects and deliver high-quality clad plates that meet industry and customer standards.

The exact range of services provided by clad plate processing companies may vary but commonly include cutting (sawing, shearing, or plasma cutting), bending (press brake bending or roll bending), welding (TIG, MIG, or laser welding), machining (milling, drilling, or turning), and heat treatment (annealing, normalization, stress relieving).

By outsourcing clad plate processing services to specialized providers, customers can benefit from their expertise, efficient processes, and quality assurance. This allows customers to focus on their core operations while ensuring that they receive accurately processed clad plates that meet their specific needs.

Can Clad Plates Be Bent To Specific Shapes?
Yes, clad plates can be bent to specific shapes. The process of bending clad plates involves deforming the material to achieve the desired curvature or form. Clad plates are typically composed of layers of different metals or alloys bonded together, which can make them more challenging to bend compared to single-metal plates.

When bending clad plates, it is crucial to consider the properties and thicknesses of each layer to ensure that the bending process does not compromise the bond between the layers. The bending process must be carried out carefully to prevent delamination or separation of the clad layers.

Depending on the specific requirements, clad plates can be bent using techniques such as press brake bending or roll bending. These techniques apply pressure or force to the clad plate along a predetermined bend line, gradually forming it into the desired shape.

It is important to consult with experts or clad plate processing service providers who have experience and expertise in bending clad plates. They can provide guidance on the appropriate bending methods and ensure that the process is performed correctly, minimizing the risk of damage to the clad layers and maintaining the integrity of the bond.

As one of sheet metal processing companies, we can offer professional metal manufacturing business for sale, if you have needs, please contact us.

Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.

Latest Forum Posts

Visit Expat Forum

Re: PR Application: Additional Documents Requested

❰❰ Quote:
How were you able to open a "consulting company"? You need a work permit, most likely an employment pass to work for your own company. If you don't have one, you are working illegally in Singapore.

Hi SE, I have moved to ONE Pass from EP during my PR application. I haven’t yet informed ICA of that, should I include that too as part of my upload of requested documents?

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: PR Application: Additional Documents Requested

How were you able to open a "consulting company"? You need a work permit, most likely an employment pass to work for your own company. If you don't have one, you are working illegally in Singapore.

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: EP Holder Trying to Acquire Existing Business in SG

No one on this forum can predict if MoM will issue you an EP or not, and they haven't contacted us for advice on any given EP application... their loss, I'm sure.

Having said that, I offer you some background a few insights, and a couple of suggestions that may help you make your decision.

First... the ACRA... they've got nothing to do with work passes. The information on their website says you need a pass of some sort, which is correct, but beyond that, it is MoM and only MoM that grants your EP wishes. The ACRA really doesn't care. ACRA will only enforce the terms of the Companies Act, for example, at least one of your directors listed in BizFile needs to have a permanent Singapore address. However, I wouldn't be surprised that with interagency integration of databases, if someone is listed as a director in a company and they have a FIN, MoM will be contacted to verify work pass status.

Second, a bit of employment pass history is in order. From around 2000 to 2005, MoM .....

Posted in Business in Singapore

Re: PR application: asked for additional documents

❰❰ Quote:
Hi All,

We applied for PR last year and just heard back from ICA. They are asking me to submit the last 6-month payslip and my wife's bachelor's degree certificates. For the payslip, should I just submit the payslip issued by my employer or can I also include the ones from the companies I consult? Both of these incomes are included in my tax bill.

Thank you for your help.

Similar situation, what did you submit? Any update on results?

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

PR Application: Additional Documents Requested

Hi Group,

Profile: Indian family - me, wife, daughter and son.
In SG since last 5 years.
This is my 2nd PR application, applied in Apr. ICA emailed asking additional documents ( last 6 months payslip, Form IR8A and confirmation on kids school).
I have recently did my last day at job (lost job due to restructuring) and opened a consulting company in Singapore. Already got a client onboard who pays similar to what I use to make in my full time job.
Should I proactively inform ICA of my status change or just submit the information that they have asked for?
I have only one week to submit documents so any guidance here would be helpful.

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners