SAVE MONEY, TIME, AND RESOURCES
DOUBLE UP YOUR SPACE WITH
MEZZANINE for STORE, WAREHOUSE,
BUILDING, OFFICE, SHOWROOM,
and any STORAGE.
FOR FIXING ANY SPACE ISSUES AND CUSTOMIZING STORAGE / OR WAREHOUSE, OFFICE, ETC. WE ARE KNOWN TO BE THE BEST WITH GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.
We have been fitting out industrial, business and office spaces since 2008, providing all types of Mezzanine Solutions within a broad range of applications such as:
- 1st Level is palletized good, 2nd level above mezzanine are boltless Shelf
- 1st & 2nd Levels are Boltless Shelving for hand pick items
- 1st Level is Office and second level is storage
- 1st Level is grocery store and 2nd level is storage
- 1st Level is production and office and second level is palletized goods
- 1st level is Car detailing shop and 2nd level is storage
- 1st level is production and 2nd level is furniture storage
- 1st level is showroom and 2nd level is Storage.
- 1st & 2nd level is open space storage for different SKU’s
FOR FREE CONSULTATION AND DESIGN:
CALL US ANYTIME: 65 9145 0448
WHATSAPP: 8700 6303
#mezzanine #MezzanineFloor #sgrack #Shelving #shelves #SMEs #warehouse #officespace #building #StorageSolutions #storagerack #store #heavydutymezzanine #heavydutyrack #RackingSolutions #rackingsystems
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
I believe Sg stopping using the PR interview technique in the late 1990's or shortly after the millennium. I got mine in 1995 and did have the interview before being granted PR (two officers in a small interview room for around 1.5 hrs if I remember correctly. Even then, while the issuance of PR was a go down to the ICA building, there was not any formalities as you aren't giving up anything. Bit different when giving up your former citizenship.
In reality, probably less than a hour (mine was a special case when they found out my assimilation here after being here for 13 years) spent well over 45 minutes gossiping and giving them a blow by blow of my activities considering for the most part of the 1st 8 years were spent offshore in the oilfields. That also was back in the day of physical paper applications, etc as well. The electronic revolution made face-to-face virtually obsolete. Covid and WFH proved that it was also more cost effective and efficient in most cases.
Thanks! My purpose is to check whether this is a very rare incident or if there have been several precedents.
@epo_anonymous Thanks! Each case is distinct and treated on its own merits. As the variables that are used to judge citizenship applications are "mostly" unknown, the lower bound of this function is hard to maximize. Hence discussing this maximization problem may often lead to biased and noisy estimators. Thanks anyway.
That's a lot of words to say "You miss every shot you don't take"
My managers would be proud :D
Almost sounds like a ChatGPT response doesn't it. :lol:
Seeking help advice.
I am PR.
Due to significant rising rental cost in Singapore, I am weighing option to work outside Singapore >183 days - which fall under non-resident tax.
My company is allow us to work from home all this time and employees are rarely to go to office.
I don't really want to inform my manager/ company that I am not residing in Singapore, as nowadays lots of companies are firing people due to high cost and prefer to hire employee in lower cost countries.
1. What if company don't know I am residing outside Singapore?
2. Will company is the one that report I am residing outside Singapore or individual to report self declare after company submit income report?
3. Is company and IRS talk to each other? i.e. company declare i am residing in Singapore all these times, but im not. Will IRS revert back and correct it?
Thank you for the advice, and kindly please no judgement here.
Posted in Business in Singapore