Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Get the best Pharmacy Email List | 100% Privacy Compliant Pharmacy Emails
Posted By: paulmark
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022
Price: Best Offer
Healthcare Mailing provides the highest standard of pharmacy emails compiled by our analysts. We update our databases every 45 days and fill them with the latest verified data. We conduct stringent database quality checks in 7 systematic steps to ensure maximum data accuracy. Our reliable sources supply us with data that you will find perfect for your business. Our data enriching services reinforce the pharmacy mailing list with GDPR and CAN-SPAM-compliant addresses. You can use the SIC and NAICS codes, industry sector, years of experience, etc., to increase your campaign's relevance. You can use our pre-segmented lists to identify the prospects across the US or our customized pharmacy address list to tailor the data according to your business requirements.
You get several benefits-
• 30K pharmacy records
• Free samples to confirm the data quality
• 100% opt-in addresses
• No resale of customized lists
• Data collected from 16,000 trustworthy sources
Our quick data delivery of 24-48 hours assists you in rolling out an efficient campaign. We ensure that you don't make unnecessary technological investments as our data is delivered in .xls and .csv files that easily integrate into your CRM. Purchase our privacy-compliant pharmacy email list to nurture and strengthen your existing business relationships.
For more information Visit: https://www.healthcaremailing.com/mailing-lists/pharmacies-mailing-list.html
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
I read that appealing would need to be based on my circumstance at that point in time when I applied so even if my pay increases by 500 this year, it won’t be considered a change or even significant by that matter right? Does going to MP help? (Didn’t participate in volunteer sessions though)
I know this is hard to hear, but 500 is nothing. You would need a very significant set of changes for your application to be reconsidered so soon.
Hi, is an increase in 1.5-2k actually significant? Also, I heard of 1-2 cases that an MP's letter actually helped but may be because of their circumstances (One was married to a Singaporean and is Malaysian Chinese and the other is also married to a Singaporean but is Thai). Both are recent, just a few years back. Should I still shoot my shot on the second application 6 months later?
Nationality does make a difference. You’ll be surprised. If one is Ukrainian or Russian, be prepared for rejection on first try. You seem to be very secretive about your nationality.
1. It saves on application fee if you apply once compared to applying twice. Having a kid shows some willingness of sinking roots here.
2. If your wife becomes PR, there might be some medical subsidies if she gives birth in government hospitals. However, it is highly unlikely that the PR application will be approved before your wife gives birth. So, back to point 1, just save your application fee money and apply for the whole family at one shot. Also, if your company is generous with medical insurance in the first place, the savings from subsidies won’t be that much…
3. Nothing is guaranteed.
4. Having a male child means a potential soldier to serve mandatory NS so it is looked upon favorably. Think twice if you want your future son serving because absconding .....
Can somebody else confirm the above poster's statement about end of EP STVP? This is good news.
News only (not firsthand) but appears to be the case?
Both women are racing against the clock to find a new job in Singapore, after their employment passes were cancelled with their departure from Meta.
They are now on short-term visit passes valid for the next 90 days, during which they have to find a job or return home.