Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Plastic Pipe Welding & Cutting Machines
Posted By: Plaswelding
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022
LHY 160 Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine
LHY160 Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine is suitable for PE & PP pipes and fittings from 50mm to 160mm OD using low force welding methods. Excellent design and construction provide a premium machine on the worksite and in the factory.
This hydraulic butt welding machine includes a mainframe with all diameter of layer clamps, stand for the heating plate, facing tool, and heating plate. This China butt welding machine adopts high-quality die-casting aluminum castings without affecting strength and performance. Welding can be carried out between clamps 3 and 4 for the tee, elbow, and manifold operations. CNC automatic control system and data logger can also be selected.
Parameter of LHY 160 Fusion Welders For Sale
What is butt fusion machine
There are different types of fusion welders for sale to choose from, inlcuding manual butt fusion welding machine, hydraulic machines and automatic machines to meet your welding requirements, the following is an overview:
Hydraulic machines varies depending on the welding range, total power, maximum pressure, size, and the functions and accessories that accompany each device. It is generally equipped with electric milling cutters, toolboxes and accumulators. Automatic machines's gearbox can withstand extreme working conditions, the machine is designed for user-friendly and safer operation, and its interface provides convenience for operators, thus reducing labor costs.
Tips for heating the fusion 160 welder and preparing the butt fusion pipe
1. Place a socket of the right size on the fusion welding machine for ppr pipe. Most PPR splicing tools come with a pair of Plug and socket of different sizes, and these sockets correspond to common PPR pipe diameters. PPR tubes with a diameter of 50mm (2.0in) should correspond to sockets.
2. Heat the socket. Most butt fusion machine can be plugged into a standard 110V outlet. It may take several minutes to heat to the desired temperature and be very careful when using the thermal fusion tool, which can lead to severe burns.
3. Trim the pipe to a certain length with a smooth, clean cut. When the fusion tool is heated, use a valid tool to mark and cut the butt fusion pipe to the desired length, and when used as instructed, they will produce a smooth, uniform cut on the PPR.
4. Clean the PPR block with cloth and recommended detergent. Your fusion kit may recommend a specific cleaner for PPR piping, using it as directed outside the pipe and inside the fitting to be connected, and you can connect the fusion welding machine manufacturer to get specific recommended detergent of fusion welders for sale.
5. Mark the welding depth at the connecting end of the fusion welding hdpe pipe. Your weld toolbox may come with a template to mark the appropriate weld depth on PPR pipes of different diameters, and mark the pipe with a pencil.
6. Confirm that the fusion tool is fully heated. The target temperature is usually 260 °C (500 °F). You can determine whether it is ready by the temperature of the fusion welder display screen or by an infrared thermometer.
As a professional pipe cutting machine manufacturer, we provide pe pipe fusion welding machine, pe pipe fusion welding machine, industrial welding machine for sale, fusion welding machine and etc. Want to know more? Contact us.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in Entertainment, Leisure & Sports
Posted in Business in Singapore
16K for a family isn’t big unless you wanna live a simple life, Cook at home 3-4 days , shops for grocery at fair price and limit fine dining to 5 days a month .. but depends really how much u wanna save
A single person like me in the bracket of 180-190K isn’t able to save so much but it’s because I travel a lot too and discretionary expenses like shopping and fine dining are a big part of my expenses apart from my rent and income tax, also you will be spending a lot if you have a job where you need to travel a lot believe me u less you can bill it all to your company like most of the westerners do
When I first moved here and was single I was able to keep my budget well under S$1.5k per month by renting a room, taking the bus and eating local.
If you want a luxurious .....
Posted in General Discussions
I've been in my current rented unit for 3 years, and recently been having some flooring issues in the living area. The condo I'm residing at is really old (probably 40 years old), and I'm not sure how old the flooring to the unit is. So recently within the past year, there have been gaps in the wooden floor, and the gaps are getting wider. Who is supposed to fix this - landlord issue or tenant issue?
Posted in Property Talk, Housing & Rental