Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
High Power Galvanometer Welding System
High power galvo laser welding system is independently developed by Han's Scanner. The system after fully validated, with carefully designed double wind cooling water circulation system and excellent whole sealing, strict selection and testing of optical element, the assembly process, can be in 6KW laser power work stably for a long time. High power galvanometer welding system consists of high power galvanometer and control cabinet. The high power galvanometer system consists of a galvanometer, collimation, connection, red light indicator system and auxiliary accessories. Now it is mainly used in lithium battery welding industry, automobile welding, consumer electronics, hardware processing, aerospace and other industries.
Key Features Of High Power Galvao Laser Welding System
1. Closed-loop control system is adopted to monitor the position of galvanometer.
2. The use of high-level system security mechanism, can turn off the laser within 10ms.
3. Independently designed upper computer software, simple interface, easy to operate; Set energy waveform, swing function, welding parameters, alarm function and log in one, with debugging mode and automatic welding mode.
4. With a variety of swing functions: wavy trajectory, sine trajectory, spiral trajectory, 8 trajectory, ∞ trajectory.
5. With water cooling and air cooling double system;
6. With high-end heavy cabinet.
1. High power galvanometer water cooling cycle system -- fast cooling, prevent lens and precision parts deformation.
2. High power galvanometer air cooling circulation system -- double micro mist separator system & one-way valve exhaust port.
3. High power galvanometer air knife blowing system -- speed up the weld forming & prevent flat field lens damage & prevent welding slag from falling into the molten pool.
4. High power galvanometer optical protection system -- a sealing ring is set between the protection lens and the outside world to prevent dust from entering.
5.High power galvanometer dustproof system, IP6X dustproof grade certification, all-round dustproof for the whole galvanometer system.
Specifications Of High Power Galvanometer Welding System
Item Technical Parameters
Maximum Laser Power（kw） 6
Laser Wavelength（nm） 1070±10
Effective Focal Length Of Field Lens（mm） 460
Optical Fiber Connection Mode（mm） 220×220
Working Height（mm） 565
Effective Focal Length Of Collimator（mm） 150（Available in other sizes）
Optical Fiber Connection Mode QBH
Clear Aperture（mm） 30
Maximum Welding Speed（mm/s） 3000
Working Temperature（℃） 25±10
Hansscanner provides galvo scan head, galvanometer scanner, galvo scanner laser and etc. If you want to know more, pleasecontact us.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
It depends which route of visual arts, painting/sculpting or filmmaking/photography? For the latter, those skills can be combined with advertising/marketing for digital marketing which has a lot of positions right now. Those infographics in newspapers/magazines/social media requires an artist to illustrate too.
Had an artsy classmate from sec sch that did promo posters for SG’s McD. He dabbled in website designs too and is happy. Of course, since your son ain’t a PR or SC, next to impossible to be hired for such positions.
My son also has high pay expectations, which is why he no longer wants to study architecture, he says it doesn’t pay enough.
I will encouraging him to consider a double major in visual arts and entrepreneurship. He’s got the capability and mindset for it. I can’t imagine .....
Would love to see some trip itineraries if anyone has some... Planning a 3 week honeymoon there and don't really know where to start!
For a honeymoon, I definitely recommend the Rayavadee near Krabi. We did our pre-honeymoon there, it was absolutely mind blowing, stunning and surreal.
At the time there were no flights to Krabi so we had to catch a 2 hour taxi ride from Phuket. It was totally worth it. Best resort I’ve ever stayed at… in my life.
Posted in General Discussions
Out of curiosity, if you had not fulfilled the residency requirements, what would’ve happened to her?
Right, but what does that entail? And would there be no way to for her to acquire citizenship?
There are quite a few stateless people living in Singapore, they have an IC but no REP so they are stuck, and it seems like the prevailing PR criteria applies… no special treatment when they apply. Thus, many remain stateless, and in limbo.
Posted in Strictly Speaking