Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Need help in professional cleaning for your office / house / carpet?
Posted By: A-cube1
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021
Price: Best Offer
Mobile: +65 93861459
With current rising Covid-19 cases, it’s very important to perform different types of cleaning and disinfection for your offices, houses and carpets.
These are some of the services that we are offering to all customers that would be helpful with the current situation.
1) Fogging (Deep cleaning/ Disinfect)
- Fogging allows the disinfectants to hit hard to reach areas like the ceiling and crevices.
- After Fogging, we will complete the cleaning with a thorough wipe down of all major items using NEA approved disinfectants so that potential corona-viruses are wiped out.
2) Office Sanitization services (Thorough wipe down/ cleaning)
- Disinfect office, furniture, appliances such as; PCs, Photocopiers, tables and more.
- Using NEA approved cleaning solutions or disinfectant to wipe/ clean all surfaces and items.
3) Carpet cleaning services
- Effective and proven carpet cleaning method to get rid of dirt, dust, germs and viruses deep within the carpet.
4) One-time cleaning, Post-renovation Cleaning, Pre-Move in Cleaning, Weekly house cleaning
- Post-Renovation cleaning, pre-move in cleaning and spring cleaning to maintain cleanliness of your homes or after renovation works of your new flat. Providing house cleaning services to all families and individuals that do not have the spare time for the daily upkeep of their homes due to their busy working schedules/ commitments.
5) One-time office cleaning, weekly Office cleaning services, part-time office cleaning
- To provide daily office cleaners and weekly office cleaners for your office workplace such as cleaning of tables, chairs, pantry, washing of toilets, clearing of trash, one-time thorough cleaning of your entire office before your company moves in and other general cleaning duties.
Kindly book early with us for a cleaning as slots are limited.
Visit us at www.a-cubemicrosystems.com or www.carpetcleaningsingapore.sg
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation or SMS/Whatsapp us at 93861459 to enquire about our cleaning services now.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Thanks Guys for taking time and responding . Basically thats what is my feelign don’t understand why ? If i could move quickly would have moved by now rather waiting almost 9 years and if i could have started business without PR i would have but being a financial professional my business domain is regulated and for me to start i need to be licensed independently and large investment , so its chicken and egg situation . I am not in rush and was never in past . But after so many years still feels what is lacking in profile or its just sheer unluck ? Salary is my own ,wife is homemaker . Any ways i am also clue less as every one . No harm keeping hopes alive . Thanks again for your inputs . appreciate!
I observe in my experience that we should avoid oil products, white sugar, rice, and Carbohydrate drinks. Moreover, we should take fresh juices celery juice, beet juice, pomegranate juice, lemon-ginger green juice, and kale apple juice which are more effective to lose weight 20-30kg within 04 months. But we take some special measures which are necessary otherwise our exercise would be ineffective likewise we have to use cold press juicer in which nutrients and enzymes are in the actual figure. Coldpress juices come from cold press juicers not from a simple juicer because a simple juicer creates heat and kills the nutrients and enzymes. therefore our control diet will effective. I will suggest you should read more about the
Posted in Beauty, Health & Fitness
Posted in Parenting, Family & Schools
The second you sense those unrealistic promises from telegram channels, whatsapp corporations, fb agencies, hit your head tough and wake your self up and depart them without delay. As I said earlier, each person is not a rip-off, there are true forex offerings on these messengers.
Posted in Business in Singapore
Here are my details.
Family: Married with daugter
Education: Bachelor of Science india , Executive Programme NUS
Current Job: Director ( Permanent Job) Banking
Annual Salary: Around 240k plus bonus 200k
In SG since Feb 2013 ( All permanent jobs have grown in Singapore in last nine years )
Active member in two societies in Singapore for education and social welfare for last 2 year
Applied : 6 times all rejected , 1 appeal rejected .
Motivation : Dont give up and keep applying as i feel you will not get untill you apply . I love the place and want to start up my own once i get PR .
Looking for some inputs to assess my chances of getting an approval.
Applied last month
Is that your combined salary (including wife)? If you really wanted that pr and to start a business, you could have probably found means to start that business, employed locals and .....