Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Maclaren Quest Pram Stroller w/Extra accessories like 1.Bumper Bar & 2.Handles Carry basket to hold milk bottle 🍼 & Draper! Can Grab delivery 🚚
Posted By: Superbbyzz
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021
Mobile: +65 88100193
* Sturdy, aeronautical-quality aluminum frame
* Five-point safety harness on seat for maximum security for your baby 👶
* One hand, compact umbrella fold
* Foot-operated, linked parking/Lockable brakes
* The handle push bar is Ergonomically optimised and made from foam insulated handles
* The stroller includes a carry strap and carry handle and automatic folding Lock 🔒 . A tether strap is also included. As pic 5&6 shown
* Carry strap for easy portability
* 4 decline or recession sitting or sleeping position for your baby 👶
* Extendable leg rest for sleeping
* Removable washable seat
* Reflective seat liner & wheel gives you peace of mind that you are going to be seen on darker
afternoons or evening
* Holds children up to up to 15kg
* Reflective seat liner & wheel gives you peace of mind that you are going to be seen on darker afternoons or evening
** Also give out extra accessories like
Handy Maclaren mesh milk bottles 🍼 & Draper baskets, as can see on pic
* Maclaren Bumper Bar worth $59.90
* Maclaren Handles Carry basket to hold milk bottle 🍼 & Draper
** You can call Grab cab to my location to collect the item, and had it delivery to your block! 🚚
** Original bought was $310, now selling $39.90 only!
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in General Discussions
My wife doesn’t like to hear the creatures of the night but I find it really comforting and it actually helps me get to sleep.
I grew up in the country, so summer nights were spent falling asleep with the windows open and the toads croaking in the distance.
However, in recent years we’ve had more and more wild chickens around our condo and the roosters mistake the street lights for the sun coming up at 2am… that can be a little annoying, have to admit.
Posted in General Discussions
And therein lies the problem. Quality brands in the past have often compromised on quality and started using cheap junk from China. That is certainly the case for Ariston water heaters. As a consumer, I expect durable goods to last at least 15-20 years at a minimum.
Korean brands used to be horribly bad in the not so distant past. Even now they are still not up to Japanese or Western standards in many cases. If you go back even further, Japanese brands used to be horrible too. And I don’t even know where to put brands like Philips… really hit or miss with them, but when it’s a miss, it’s a big miss. I’m amazed they are still around.
Posted in Staying, Living in Singapore
Hi expat hive mind,
I’m trying to get back into Singapore on a VTL (flight already booked) to see my wife for Christmas but can’t get a Vaccinated Travel Pass. I left Singapore (and my job there) to visit family in the UK and forgot to do the Notarise process for my vaccination record before my EP was cancelled.
I now can’t access Notarise, so can’t generate the QR codes I need to get back in. And my vaccination records are linked to my FIN number not my passport number so the VTP application system can’t find them.
Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? I’ve submitted a query on every support portal I can find for MOH, Notarise, Singpass and ICA without success. THe best they can tell me is that they are aware of the problem and they might have a fix by next year.
So even if no one can help me, let this tale be a warning :/
Posted in Travel & Holidays