Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Rent a Car Dubai - Best Car Rental in Dubai at Affordable Rates
Posted By: VarunMisra
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020
Price: Best Offer
Rent a car Dubai at cheap and affordable rates. Choose best car rental in Dubai and drive away to your favorite destinations. Make car renting hassle-free.
Level 54, Almas Tower,
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in Wine & Dine
Does anyone know how to check the EP application status? I understand that there is a new portal to apply for EP applications, which doesn't reflect on EP Online.
Any idea how to check the EP application status if its applied via myMOM Portal?
This is the one: https://eponline.mom.gov.sg/epol/PEPOLENQM008SubmitAction.do
You will need to know:
FIN and Date of Application, OR
Travel Document No. and Date of Birth, OR
FIN and Date of Birth
I just want to share our PR application journey.
Applied January 2020 (3rd try)
1. Applied via EP with DP(Wife and 3y/o Kid)
2. Principal applicant salary: 150K/Annum (Senior IT Architect)
3. Wife is currently on DP and applied LOC in her current work(30K/Annum, Customer support)
4. Been in Singapore since 2010(wife since 2012)
5. Nationality: Filipino
6. Age: 36 and 35
7. Been a volunteer as an active Lifegroup leader in Church since 2010(certificates added in the application)
8. Currently support a charity organization(Life Community) financially via Giro(since 2019 prior application)
9. IT certificates included in the PR application
10. I did not add any cover letter as per common advice by the agencies.
11. Bank account doesn't look good as well(This means finance is not a major criteria)
12. PR approval IPA received January 18, 2021(Approved for the whole family)
13. PR formalities scheduled on .....
Point 2 is a possibility. Could be interpreted as commitment.
One can sell off the condo anytime and leave. So, Condo or cash in account may not be treated as commitment.
ICA can know applicant's bank liquidity?
But if they really want they can buy your credit rating report and view?