Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Moving , Storage & International Shipping
Posted By: trancendr logistics
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020
Price: Best Offer
Mobile: +65 86142484
* We provide professional Home / Office / Commercial Moving services at reasonable rates.;
* Storage Services ( Aircon / Non- Aircon ) in our secured warehouse premises.( Located in Benoi Sector, Jurong and Changi North );
* International Moving Worldwide. With Insurance.;
* Professionally Trained Local crew, with proper identification for Safe Entry registration.;
* Transparent pricing; with onsite free quote.;
* We are always happy to answer any of your questions .To inquire on any of our services, please contact Mike at 86142484 ( daily including Sundays, 8am - 10pm). Thank you .
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in General Discussions
Here are my details.
Family: Married with daugter
Education: Bachelor of Science india , Executive Programme NUS
Current Job: Director ( Permanent Job) Banking
Annual Salary: Around 240k plus bonus 200k
In SG since Feb 2013 ( All permanent jobs have grown in Singapore in last nine years )
Active member in two societies in Singapore for education and social welfare for last 2 year
Applied : 6 times all rejected , 1 appeal rejected .
Motivation : Dont give up and keep applying as i feel you will not get untill you apply . I love the place and want to start up my own once i get PR .
Looking for some inputs to assess my chances of getting an approval.
Applied last month
We probably can’t hang onto the past definition of “long lasting” any more and have to adjust and manage our expectations that the appliances will have a shorter life expectancy. Sad but it is the way it is… unless some company becomes a game changer.
Posted in Staying, Living in Singapore
Posted in Travel & Holidays
❰❰ Quote:Hi expat hive mind,
I’m trying to get back into Singapore on a VTL (flight already booked) to see my wife for Christmas but can’t get a Vaccinated Travel Pass. I left Singapore (and my job there) to visit family in the UK and forgot to do the Notarise process for my vaccination record before my EP was cancelled.
I now can’t access Notarise, so can’t generate the QR codes I need to get back in. And my vaccination records are linked to my FIN number not my passport number so the VTP application system can’t find them.
Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? I’ve submitted a query on every support portal I can find for MOH, Notarise, Singpass and ICA without success. THe best they can tell me is that they are aware of the problem and they might have a fix by next year.
So even if no one can help me, let this tale be a warning :/❱❱
Yes they are very unhelpful and it really stupid as they hounded us to get the vaccine and then they .....
Posted in Travel & Holidays