Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Ayurveda Training School in India
Our busy, fast, and challenging lifestyle don’t allow us to be following a healthy routine. Our ancestors had found a cure in nature's lap in the face of Ayurveda. It was discovered in India around 5000 years ago. Nowadays, everyone is aware of the astonishing results of Ayurveda, with so many Ayurveda training schools in India.
Rishikul Ayurshala is a well-known name when it comes to serving the authentic knowledge of Ayurveda. It is one of the best Ayurveda centers in India . It is a part of Rishikul Yogshala, which is certified with yoga alliance. This institute offers many sources like basic awareness of Ayurveda, Ayurveda cooking course, Ayurveda beauty course, Ayurvedic massage, and many more. It is also known as the best center to do Ayurveda beauty courses in India .
You may visit the website to collect more information about the program. It is in Kerala, which is also known as a paradise of the earth. Kerala is also the birthplace of Ayurveda. You may book your place to seek the authentic wisdom of Ayurveda in Rishikul Ayurshala. Here is a little guide to help you with the curriculum.
• Hair and scalp treatment which includes head massage for hair fall, dandruff and strengthening of hair.
• Basics of Ayurveda – Tri Dosha and 5 elements.
• Learn the effects of seasons on the doshas along with care therapies and food in particular season.
• Learn the secret of great health, glowing skin, and fitness to slow down the effects of aging.
• Ayurveda massage courses for naturally glowing skin.
• Cooking courses to learn the right method of cooking. So that food acts as a medicine to your body with the benefit of calm down the impacts of doshas.
• Knowledge of body constitution.
• Pack application, scrubs and Ayurveda facial massage.
• Learn the importance of Haldi (turmeric) and sandal for beauty care treatments.
• Relevance of a proper diet and nutrition for overall beauty.
• How herbal tea can be the answer to different beauty problems.
• Learn the common and main root causes of ailments
• Learn the art of making ayurvedic medicines through herbs and oil.
• Learn the ways of performing Podikizhi (Potli or Bolus) with herbal powder and oils.
• Learn the natural way of curing headache by Shirodhara (oil treatment for the head)
• Learn ways to examine diseases and ailments
Rishikul Ayurshala ensures in serving the authentic learning of Ayurveda. The Ayurshala has well educated and certified teachers. You may go for a 7 days course to 500-hour teacher training program. You may also go for ayurvedic treatments.
Go through their website for more detailed information about the program and ayurvedic treatments at https://rishikulayurshala.com.
Call us on 91-7060060954 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any query.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
OK. To be honest, it doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind riding a vespa for a year and then a small bike for a year. I might even stick at the 400cc level as they're getting really good these days. It'd be nice if I could skip the 2B training and test, but let's see.
Posted in Drivers Licence
You are hereby notified that under section 29 of the enlistment act (CAP.93) you are exempted from :
A) Full-time national service
B)Operationally ready national service
C) Duty to obtain an exit permit
If he is .....
Posted in Strictly Speaking
Posted in 20's Club