Singapore Classifieds

Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats

Login with Facebook or Google

Online School Management BrightSword

Posted By: BrightST

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019

Price: Best Offer

Login to Contact User

Our School Management System is designed especially for schools to manage challenges in a single unified solution. It is a 100% web based solution, with a proven record of increased productivity and efficiency. It is reliable and affordable. We customise our system to meet the specific requirements of our client. Designed to be user friendly, our system enhances the school’s ability to monitor and analyse data related to students, staff, parents and other day to day administrations.

Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.