Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Java Web Application Development
We provide the following service in Java
• Java Technologies for Web Applications
• Jsp ,Servlets ,Custom Tags,JDBC,EJB,JMS(Java Message Service)
• XML/XSL, Java Message Service, Java Transaction API and Junit
• BEA WebLogic Application Server
• Junit (Unit Testing Framework )
• JTA(Java Transaction API)
• J2EE Design Patterns created for the building the Enterprise Web-based apps.
• J2EE based Frameworks (Spring Framework , Vaadin and JSF)
• JPA like Frameworks(Hibernate and Toplink) and CMP Entity EJBs
• Java WebService libraries like tomcat 5.x, Apache Axis and Weblogic
• CVS/SVN and DVCS
• Object Oriented Design and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams
• Oracle Data Modeling (ODM) and Relational Database Design
• Powerful bug issue resolve and quickly update system
• Java EE production support skills
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Hi, i am also stuck up with the same kinda issue. My wife n daughter is a malaysian and im an indian national under S-pass.
Next week my pass will be cancelled and will be issued a STVP for 30days. But i need to settle my daughter to send her back to KL.
I might need to extend and my bad, the current boss already closed his business. For the extention of the STVP can be done only through employer. But my case the company is closed. So who can apply for me the extension.
Pls kindly advice and help me in this topic. Thank you.
Posted in 20's Club
Hi, PNGMK, the thing is that the landlord lives alone and seems to be quite isolated.
I've tried to communicate nicely with him, be nice with him and of course with respect him but it seems that all these had been taken advantage of and the more I tried to hold back, the ruder he became.
The moment I've tried to explain, that's when the "gangster mode" or "defensive mode" is on and just like yesterday I was at the toilet and he doesn't allow me to go back to my room until I fed up and ignore what he says just to take my phone to record the "argument".
I mean it's my first time working here in Singapore for the long term and I really want to have a simple life rather than such.
Posted in Property Talk, Housing & Rental
Posted in 20's Club
That is basically what I was thinking. I know technically here it doesn’t count as a conviction anymore but I would prefer to be honest and hope that they grant me permission despite it rather than find out that I withheld the information. I will consult with an attorney and the employer for guidance. Thank you for your advice.