Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Posted By: cadg
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019
• Draft Proposal content to include, but not limited to: introduction, overview, project approach and cover letter.
• Develop and execute consistent proposal documents through document templates, letterhead and logo usage.
• Coordination with the Marketing Cell to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives to meet Vision Statement and Corporate Marketing Plan objectives.
• Manage past performance reports, resumes and proposal reuse materials’ libraries.
• Direct coordination with Proposal Manager for all RFP, RFQ, and award submittals responses.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather required data for proposal preparation.
• Conduct desktop research of specific opportunities or general market intelligence in order to support a feasibility determination on a given RFP/RFQ.
• Ensure all proposals, RFI’s, and / or reworks are submitted / delivered in a timely manner while meeting both the customers’ and CADG’s expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability
• Synthesize all proposal related materials into a final client ready package.
• Lead proposal production effort such as desktop publishing formatting, light editing, printing, copying, tab covers, producing binders and electronic media.
• Maintain proposal milestones schedule such as review and due dates, kickoff meetings, Status update meetings, compliance matrices, etc.
• Degree or greater; focus in Civil / General Engineering or Construction Management advantageous but not required
• 2 to 5 years of International business development and/or proposal writing experience
• Strong analytical, writing and editing skills are required.
• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
• Able to manage several complex proposals simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Able to enjoy fast paced and highly entrepreneurial work environment and be open to the potential for extended periods of travel in support of assigned proposal writing efforts.
• Demonstrated skills in technical report writing, presentation and document formatting techniques. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (specifically Visio and Word), Adobe Acrobat, Insightly (or other CRM related Software)
• Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours and weekends, when necessary, including some holidays during a proposal preparation effort.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.