Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
UI/UX Designer (RM3000-RM4000/month)
Õpet : UI/UX Designer
Are you an aspiring UI/UX designer looking for an opportunity to take on new challenges and advance your career with a young start-up?
If you are an enthusiastic leader with creative/unconventional design and experience ideas and fast-pace execution capability, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to enhance our education mobile app. Õpet is an ed-tech young start-up that is developing the Õpet app that aims to be a personal coach to high school students and assist them through stages of their high school lives, with personalized recommendation of micro-learning courses.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Conduct in-depth testing with the product (including sourcing and working with testers), to identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Design ‘look and feel’ of the app, including creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, navigation buttons and search fields (work with the technical development team)
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the function and look
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to brand standards on fonts, colors and images
• As we're a young startup with a small team, you may also be required to work on other ad hoc matters.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Dependable, responsible, results-oriented
• Team player with good time management
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly instead of adding a comment below. This is because the advertiser may not check this page for new comments.