Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Orchard Apartment - Spacious Master Bedroom
Fab Location. Spacious Master Bedroom With Attached Bathroom - Avail End Oct
1 Condo Spacious Master Bedroom With Aircon And Attached Bathroom
A lovely apartment with a good entrance facing, cosy big and airy living room.
Good for: Single or two persons
No landlord staying
2 months deposit
Utilities WIFI (shared, approximately $50 per person)
Availability: 31 October 2018
Location: 28 Balmoral Park, Pine Tree Condominium, Singapore 259856
Why pick this room:
It’s a fabulous location to be at! Either by bus or if you like walking like we do.
Living on the hilltop with lush greenery and wild life at your windows,
spot squirrels and birds chirping on the trees and sunlight streaming through your big windows.
Bonus: There’s a swimming pool just right outside!
Note: The living room and dining area has since been re-arranged to look even cosier.
Housemates and House:
Are friendly, cool, clean, tidy and private. Perfect for ladies.
Housemates who are just as clean, neat and tidy like we are.
You may cook and do laundry
1 bus stop to Far East Plaza or Shaw Lido
2 bus stops to Orchard MRT
3 bus stops to Somerset MRT and 24 hours Japanese Supermarket - Don Don Donki https://www.dondondonki.sg
• 3 mins to nearby Novotel / Mercure hotels’ foodie enclave of nine restaurants; Fisk Seafoodbar & Market (Norwegian), popular seafood restaurant Long Beach and Malaysian bistro – PappaRich etc.
• 10 mins to Balmoral Plaza
for popular food places – Smiths British Fish & Chips, Waffle Town, Subway, Thai eatery, American Pub, Chicken Rice Shop, Italian Spizza restaurant etc.
• 10 mins to Shaw Lido via Draycott Park,
for Japanese gourmet supermarket – Isetan, bakeries, late night cinema, cafes and many restaurants and shopping spots.
• 10 mins to the most vibrant heart of Orchard Road shopping belt
• 15 mins to Chancery Court’s Cold Storage supermarket via Balmoral road
• 20 mins to more supermarkets, Jason’s supermarket at Paragon, a massive Cold Storage supermarket at Ngee Ann City.
:D And needless to say, umpteen leisurely and fun things to do in the Orchard zone.
Please leave a message at 92719666 or here, will respond as soon.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly instead of adding a comment below. This is because the advertiser may not check this page for new comments.