Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
At Impress Training, we’re interested in developing courses to meet the needs of organisations and individuals for the job they have today and for the skills they’ll need in the future.
Suitable candidates for the positions of Associate Trainer must have strong domain knowledge, a customer-centric mindset and great communication skills.
We ask only those based in Singapore to apply.
Specifically, we are looking for Trainers and Coaches who can develop and deliver courses in these areas:
– Microsoft WORD for Business Reporting
– Data Visualisation using Power BI
– Visualise Business Data with Tableau
– Understanding Business Analytics
– Online Customer Experience Management
– Improving Customer Support Service Experience
– B2B Sales
– Digital & Social Marketing Strategies
– Emotional and Social Intelligence
– Leadership: Managing diverse cultures, work styles and attitudes
Suitable candidates must possess the following:
• Minimum 7 years of working experience to at least a Management level and experience of working overseas.
• Minimum of Degree qualifications. For those without, consideration will be given to those whom have shown significant career development, experience and practical business savvy.
• Superb Presentation and Communication skills.
• Innovative ideas for course development that tap into today’s industry needs.
• Some training experience would be useful.
• Love what you’re doing!Working Hours/ Contract
• Associate Trainers will be required for periods of 2 day training sessions from 9am-6pm.
• Contractual fee for public-run workshop is at SGD$1500 per day.
• Terms and conditions apply for customised courses requiring specialised costing, and/or overseas assignments.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.