Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Urban-YH Mitera Stroller Zebra
Click HERE to Shop Now! https://goo.gl/Bb25yj
Promo valid from 25th May to 22nd June 2018.
Spend $40 and get free shipping!
- Urban-YH Stroller from Mitera is latest, fully featured, high end luxury stroller combining all the features of all other high end luxury strollers into 1.
- Convertible from a bassinet into a normal seating stroller for a toddler with just 4 buckles in 10 seconds.
- This is a stroller that will accompany your kid from newborn till a max weight of 30kg.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in Parenting, Family & Schools
Rate my chances of getting an EP.
Race: Chinese, 26 years old Female
1. NTU BEng in Mech Eng (Class of 2022, Part Time)
2. NYP Diploma (Class of 2016, Full Time)
Occupation: Project Engineer in Oil and Gas Industry
I have worked in this company for 2 years. Overall, I have accumulated a total working experience in the local Engineering industry for 6 years.
I did an SAT test and the result came back that I am eligible for both EP and SP. However, my company is small (~4 staffs), hence we do not have quota in SP.
If we apply EP by solely declaring my Diploma qualification, will I get the EP approved?
I heard it is easier for Malaysian Chinese to get EP.
Thank you all.
*Regarding why I am not able to have SP/EP after I graduated from Polytechnic, that is because employers claim that they have no quota/my qualifications are too low for those. Hopefully this time round, it is my turn for these high tier passes and PR.
^ He applied for his wife in June 2021, got a rejection in Jan 2022, is it wise for him to apply so soon this year with minimal changes to salary and a baby?
SC Baby is more than enough to tilt the application to be +. I will wait till end of year and then apply early next year then.