Posted By: TrillionFA
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018
Remuneration: Best Offer
Mobile: +65 91475766
We are looking for candidates:
• Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
• Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
• Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
• Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
• Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
• Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Hi, I'm after a little advice – I'm trying to get an idea of the processing timeline for recruiting a candidate, who would work remotely from Singapore via a payroll company.
Here's some info on the candidate in question:
- Indian passport holder
- Currently works for a company in Singapore under an EP
- Earnings will exceed SGP10k per month
- Will work 4 days per week under permanent contract
- Educated at university level
The payroll company, which handles the permit/visa application, has advised me of a VERY LONG processing timeline: likely 3 months to get through the waitlist and a further 1-2 to onboard the employee. So that's around 5 months in total! :shock:
Does the above sound accurate? Many thanks in advance!
EandO in Penang (best high tea ever) and Hotel Puri in Malacca (like staying in a mini museum). Haven't been to either in a long time, alas.
I'm not a huge fan of Penang, but I would stay at the EandO if I go again. Not sure when you were last there; the newer wing (not exactly new any longer though), Victory Annex, has some higher floors with balconies and nice views over the water. Rooms are also big at 50+ sq meters. However, at this point the original wing may be in better condition (renovated in 2019).
Posted in Travel & Holidays
Posted in Travel & Holidays
Posted in Parenting, Family & Schools