Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Operations Auditor (Part Time)
Posted By: cadg
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018
Mobile: +65 68872234
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Assist in developing audit plans and performing initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Assist in the development of audit scope using risk assessment techniques.
- Provide suggestions for revision of audit programs where necessary to accomplish audit objectives.
- Perform, or assist with performing financial, operational, and/or other audits and projects in a professional manner to evaluate the existence, efficiency, and effectiveness of internal control procedures.
- Review workflows and business processes as well as evaluate the adequacy of internal controls.
- Gather, analyze, and document complex information.
- Collect and examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures, effectiveness of controls, and efficiency of practices.
- Perform data analysis
- Ensure information is supported and presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate audit conclusions.
- Spot and detect flaws in information, details and supporting documents
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Make, or assist in making oral, and/or written presentations to management at the conclusion of an audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective actions, and suggesting improvements in internal controls.
- Help develop recommendations for improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations, and standards in the fields of internal audit, accounting, information technology and/or other related matters of interest to the department.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and rapport with team and customers.
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
- Gain a basic understanding of the roles and processes of other functional departments.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Attributes:
- Degree required preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Plus a minimum of 3 year's related work experience related to audit, accounting, finance and operations. Prior working experiences in the auditing field are preferred.
- Must be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Good analytical skills, detailed-oriented, meticulous and able to multi-task
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly instead of adding a comment below. This is because the advertiser may not check this page for new comments.