Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Learn STEM Robotics/Coding/Microcontrollers! (Arduino, Electronics, Lego) (Good for kids and teens!)
Posted By: christopher_lum
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018
Price: Best Offer
Mobile: +9792 6252
In today's increasingly technological society, it is more and more important for youth to have an understanding of technology. Already, more funds is being invested into STEM education by the government, and jobs in the future will need more of such skills.
Right now, I'm offering courses for kids and teenagers to learn robotics and coding. There are a variety of courses that span LEGO, Arduino, microcontrollers and electronics. Students will learn through a project-based approach so it's not all just theory.
Best of all? I provide training at your home or preferred location with all materials included. Furthermore, unlike other centres, I teach small groups with a maximum of three (and often 1-2). Also, students get to keep materials so they can continue to experiment on their own, which is also different from other centres, where students can only use the sets when they are at their centre.
- Learn from a trainer with 6 years of experience in competitive robotics (NJRC, FLL, Robocup, etc)
- No need to travel! I go to you with all materials provided!
- Keep the essential materials (e.g Arduino kit worth ~SGD200 provided free)
- Project based approach with custom handouts written by me
- Small group sizes (up to 3) with courses tailored for the interests of each group/individual
- Affordable prices (call to check for specific course!)
For fast reply, text or call: 9792 6252
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly instead of adding a comment below. This is because the advertiser may not check this page for new comments.