Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
We at Videohouze are looking for young, ambitious female with fire-in-the-belly professionals in the domains of marketing, sales and business development to be part of our growing team. Successful candidates have to be self-driven, goal oriented and who can set their own benchmarks.
Key skills and qualifications
• A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
• A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential
• Need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
• Need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence.
• Need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
If you feel this is you reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
I don't think so, because the message does not say it has been approved. I might be wrong. But I think just prepare you need to fly again if required, if you want the pass you have no choice but to follow ICA's instructions.
Posted in Credit Card & Banking in Singapore
I posted this elsewhere. I was approved a couple of weeks ago (took approximately 5.5 months). My profile is:
39 years old
Married to a Singapore citizen (Chinese) (formerly Malaysian PR) for 4 years, no kids yet
I work .....