• Understand the product benefits and advantages and should prepare strategies according to it to the sales force and should be able to execute those strategies at right time.
• Ensure the sales team force is positive and are geared up for the challenge.
• Find out prospective customers/clients and new target segment and penetrate sales in that area.
• Teach the sales force about converting leads to sales through good communication, follow-ups and positive attitude.
• Take participation in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with local associations to promote the product.
• Monitoring the situation of the market, ups and down, finding out the competitors , latest innovation of the products.
• Complete understanding about the product and finding out how to market products for different segments.
• Have strong communication and business application skills
• Good customer service skills
• Being analytical and a problem solver
• Being able to manage people, networks and relationships
• Ability to stay focused in sales and achieving targets
• Being able to understand complex computations and conduct presentations
• Having organizational and administrative skills
Why should you apply?
• Performance bonus and incentives (based in your personal result)
• Personal Growth & Career Advancement Opportunities
• Opportunity to improve interpersonal and communication skills
Please sent your resume to [email protected] to our specialized sales recruitment team
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Hi, I'm after a little advice – I'm trying to get an idea of the processing timeline for recruiting a candidate, who would work remotely from Singapore via a payroll company.
Here's some info on the candidate in question:
- Indian passport holder
- Currently works for a company in Singapore under an EP
- Earnings will exceed SGP10k per month
- Will work 4 days per week under permanent contract
- Educated at university level
The payroll company, which handles the permit/visa application, has advised me of a VERY LONG processing timeline: likely 3 months to get through the waitlist and a further 1-2 to onboard the employee. So that's around 5 months in total! :shock:
Does the above sound accurate? Many thanks in advance!
EandO in Penang (best high tea ever) and Hotel Puri in Malacca (like staying in a mini museum). Haven't been to either in a long time, alas.
I'm not a huge fan of Penang, but I would stay at the EandO if I go again. Not sure when you were last there; the newer wing (not exactly new any longer though), Victory Annex, has some higher floors with balconies and nice views over the water. Rooms are also big at 50+ sq meters. However, at this point the original wing may be in better condition (renovated in 2019).
Posted in Travel & Holidays
Posted in Travel & Holidays
Posted in Parenting, Family & Schools