Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
LennyLamb Carriers for sale (Brand new)
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier is a soft structured carrier with specially designed buckles and straps to provide you with a carrier which assures perfect fit.
All LennyLamb Carriers are manufactured from wrap fabric and because of that it perfectly moulds around your baby when worn.
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carrier has the following features:
• Three-point safety buckle prevents accidental opening
• Four-way adjustable shoulder straps with perfect fit adjusters for the perfect fit
• Contoured panel, soft padded straps and legs out padding to provide maximum comfort for the baby/toddler
• Adjustable hood allows the little one to sleep with less disruption, provides better neck support and even cover up as you breast-feed on-the-go!
• Waist Bag, Drool Pads and Reach Straps are NOT included
• Actual colors of the fabric may vary from pictures due to the characteristics of the weaving process
• Pattern placement may vary from the one presented in the pictures
You can find us on www.binkboppy.com
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Wasn't quite expecting the father to be the one, but really sad to know he did what he did...I guess it's a really stressful life taking care, but nevertheless, it would had been nice if the kids had been able to receive more help in caregiving other than the parents (special care homes etc..)
Posted in Latest News & Current Affairs
Not that common, but not unheard of. Usually happens when qualified for both but safer to apply for Family Ties. That way, no matter what happens re: REP renewal, as long as you came in under Family Ties should not be much of an issue (although it could theoretically). I don't mention it because is it arbitrary at best. It's not a right or a given.
I’ve never heard of people being invited to switch from PTS to spouse sponsorship before in the midst of PR application. Seniors of this forum, is this common?
Heard of this before. Many a times advised even during submission, in those days of in person submission of application.
We all know family ties route via SC/PR is easier than PTS route.
I just got my IPA letter! Was just wondering whats the formalities meeting in ICA is like?
Any interview? Should I bring original copy of documents and spare photocopy versions for them to keep? What does the officer actually do during the meeting?
Did your IPA document not indicate what documents you need to bring?
Yep I know what documents to bring, but should I bring in spare copies along with original for the officer and was wondering what do they ask in the interview?
There is no such interview. they may just check your original documents and pass it back to you. Copies of documents is needed only if they have indicated in the IPA letter.