Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats

Login with Facebook or Google

8 Full/Part-time To Manage Internet Traffic- High Comm 3k Flexible hours

Posted By: christeoml

Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015

Remuneration: $5,000.00

Login to Contact User

Flexible working hours. Work at your own place at any country, Work from anywhere you like.
We are a fast expanding Internet Marketing Business and
Looking for highly self-motivated individuals to support the Sales team.
Build online business while working with our supportive team.

Make extra money biz opportunity : For
Moms who need to stay home with the children.
Students looking to earn extra pocket money.
Working person, Locals and foreigners are all welcomed...

-Home based
-High Commission PAID IN USD
-Flexible hours
-Excellent guidance/coaching provided
-Great learning platform
-Fast moving products
-Exciting environment
-Quick career advancement
-Fantastic advancements (opportunity to lead a marketing team)

- Singaporeans, PR and Foreigners Eligible
- 18years old & above
- No experience needed
- No minimum qualification

To ensure that you get a seat, fill up the form below for reservation. A confirmation message will be sent to you within 48 hours. ** IMPORTANT: Registration Is Required. No Walk-ins Allowed.

Please copy and paste the link below to your browser:-

Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.

Latest Forum Posts

Visit Expat Forum

Spouse PR formalities

Hello all, my wife's PR application has just been approved, and we are going to ICA to complete the formalities soon... For those who have done this before, what kind of questions do they usually ask?

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: Small yacht chartering business

❰❰ Quote:
❰❰ Quote:
❰❰ Quote:
SE, am I understanding you correctly? Are you saying that you can sail a yacht around Singapore without a captain's license, but that you do need one if you want sail your yacht with pax aboard?

Max, every operator of any kind of boat in Singapore (including jet skis) must have, at a minimum, a "Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence (PPCDL)" or a APPCDL (Advanced) to captain boats that are longer than 24 metres. Therefore, even if it is only you in the boat you must have a license.

Every boat that is used in Singapore, regardless of power or sail, must be registered as a private pleasure craft (SZ) or a commercial pleasure craft (SZH).

Commercial pleasure craft may not charge for individual paying passengers. Instead, the entire boat must be rented. If you have a PPCDL and .....

Posted in Business in Singapore

Re: Termites and Treatment - Responsibility/Landlord issues

My former company (last 14 working years before I retired) was the 3rd largest Pest Control company in Singapore (don't know about now as I retired almost 4 years ago). I do know we occasionally gave qualified assessments. But again, we did have a fully degreed Entomologist on our payroll.

Posted in Property Talk, Housing & Rental

Re: PR Chances Advice

Yeah, I was gonna say that OP can clearly afford the application fee and apply if she doesn’t wanna wait but should not be surprised if there’s a rejection.

Posted in PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners

Re: Termites and Treatment - Responsibility/Landlord issues

Can't imagine them doing that, most of the pest control people I've dealt with/any technicians for that matter have been older chinese men who couldn't speak a lick of english, let alone write. My daughter has had to translate each time.

Posted in Property Talk, Housing & Rental