Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Jetstar International Cabin Crew
Our customers mean the world to us. We’re looking for customer service professionals who genuinely care to join our amazing team. With your passion, positivity and commitment to safety you will help us make travel enjoyable for our customers.
Our Cabin Crew are selected for their warm and friendly personalities, exceptional teamwork skills and initiative. We are looking for Cabin Crew who are enthusiastic and energetic no matter what time of the day, what time of year! At Jetstar, we enjoy good times, we enjoy play, we enjoy the travel lifestyle, we enjoy life for all its worth.
If you’d like the opportunity to become part of our team, we would love to meet you at our recruitment day! Applications include a walk-in interview on 19th April 2013, candidates must be available for a 2nd round of interview on 20th April if successful.
Successful applicants will be offered:
• A competitive salary
• A career in aviation within a growing international airline
• The opportunity to make new friends, have fun and enjoy job satisfaction
• Generous travel benefits and the opportunity to fly away on your days off
Minimum requirements are:
• Singapore national or Permanent resident (We regret that we are currently unable to accept applications from S-Pass holders)
• GCE ‘O’ Level and above
• Able to swim at least 50 metres non-stop and tread water
• Proficiency in written and spoken English language
• Japanese speakers sought for Australian-Japan services
• Valid passport with at least 24 months validity (photocopy required)
• Personal e-mail address
Note: Male applicants must have completed national service
The following original documents (and one photocopy of each) must be presented at the time of the application:
• Identification card
• Highest level of educational qualification
• One recent photo
If you meet the minimum requirements and want a career in the clouds please come along to our walk-in interviews on Friday 19th April 2013.
Regent Hotel, 1 Cuscaden Road, Singapore, 249715
When: 19th April 2013
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Rate my chances of getting an EP.
Race: Chinese, 26 years old Female
1. NTU BEng in Mech Eng (Class of 2022, Part Time)
2. NYP Diploma (Class of 2016, Full Time)
Occupation: Project Engineer in Oil and Gas Industry
I have worked in this company for 2 years. Overall, I have accumulated a total working experience in the local Engineering industry for 6 years.
I did an SAT test and the result came back that I am eligible for both EP and SP. However, my company is small (~4 staffs), hence we do not have quota in SP.
If we apply EP by solely declaring my Diploma qualification, will I get the EP approved?
I heard it is easier for Malaysian Chinese to get EP.
Thank you all.
*Regarding why I am not able to have SP/EP after I graduated from Polytechnic, that is because employers claim that they have no quota/my qualifications are too low for those. Hopefully this time round, it is my turn for these high tier passes and PR.
^ He applied for his wife in June 2021, got a rejection in Jan 2022, is it wise for him to apply so soon this year with minimal changes to salary and a baby?
SC Baby is more than enough to tilt the application to be +. I will wait till end of year and then apply early next year then.
Posted in General Discussions