Singapore Classified Advertisements & Listings from Singapore Expats
Waste Water Treatment Jobs Singapore
Thank you for posting your CV. We are keen to know more about you and wish to qualify you for this opening. Please thoroughly read the job specifications and requirements below. Do you have the experience and expertise for this position?
Senior Design Engineer (Membrane Treatment Plants)
• Carry out design of micro-filtration, ultra-filtration and reverse osmosis membrane systems for the treatment and reclamation of municipal wastewater, brackish water and seawater, including pre-treatment, CIP and instrumentation systems.
• Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors for quotations for various plants and equipment for the above systems.
• Develop and prepare detailed proposals for the above systems including process write-ups, P&IDs and layout drawings.
• Attend to queries and clarifications from and presentation of proposals to clients.
• Degree in Chemical, Process or Environmental Engineering with at least 5 years experience in the design of membrane water treatment plants
• Must be able to read engineering drawings (ACAD) & P&ID, computer literate and familiar with Microsoft programs and its software.
• Possess good analytical skills.
• Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary environment
• Good leadership and communication skill to manage and liaise with client, subordinates, team mates, consultants, contractors, suppliers and government agencies
• Willing to travel for short periods.
Remuneration will commensurate with experience & qualifications
Do you have any waste or water treatment engineering experience? If YES, (in your CV) please provide us with a brief summary of your waste or water treatment experiences. Kindly indicate your current salary plus provide us with 2 references (email & mobile) & your photo.
Only candidates with the relevant water treatment (design, membrane treatment plants) experience & qualifications will be considered. Regards,
MARQ Surin, MBA
Executive Search Manager
Mac Ashley Singapore
Professional Head Hunters
Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India, China, UAE, UK, Australia, USA
Please Login and use the Contact User form to contact the advertiser directly.
Latest Forum Posts
Posted in Parenting, Family & Schools
Rate my chances of getting an EP.
Race: Chinese, 26 years old Female
1. NTU BEng in Mech Eng (Class of 2022, Part Time)
2. NYP Diploma (Class of 2016, Full Time)
Occupation: Project Engineer in Oil and Gas Industry
I have worked in this company for 2 years. Overall, I have accumulated a total working experience in the local Engineering industry for 6 years.
I did an SAT test and the result came back that I am eligible for both EP and SP. However, my company is small (~4 staffs), hence we do not have quota in SP.
If we apply EP by solely declaring my Diploma qualification, will I get the EP approved?
I heard it is easier for Malaysian Chinese to get EP.
Thank you all.
*Regarding why I am not able to have SP/EP after I graduated from Polytechnic, that is because employers claim that they have no quota/my qualifications are too low for those. Hopefully this time round, it is my turn for these high tier passes and PR.
^ He applied for his wife in June 2021, got a rejection in Jan 2022, is it wise for him to apply so soon this year with minimal changes to salary and a baby?
SC Baby is more than enough to tilt the application to be +. I will wait till end of year and then apply early next year then.